Whenever you open any website, the information related to that website gets stored in your computer in the form of a cookie. Cookies are the small files which contain information related to the website data. Moreover, it does store the website language, and location also gets stored in cookies. The browsers then stored such information and transfer this to the websites which allow the sites to offer data customized to meet your requirements. Cookies are capable of storing personal details such as addresses, contact numbers, etc. Therefore, to bolster your digital privacy, it is better to delete cookies from time to time.
Cache makes web pages to load faster when you open any website for the second time. For example, when you try to open a website with large-sized images and other media, then it will take a less time as compared to the first time when you open that website. Opera saves the content of the webpage on the device so that when you revisit the page, it does not take much time to load.
Opera is a critically-acclaimed web browsing software. It is available with multiple platforms such as Windows, MacOS, Ubuntu, Blackberry, iOS, Android, etc. The beauty of this browser is its speed and efficient web browsing web experience, but sometimes users may notice unexpected behavior while trying to open websites as slowdown and browser hangs. While cache and cookies can be convenient, they can cause some problems with Opera. For example, web pages stop loading in the right fashion. In this blog, you will get the steps to clear cache and cookies in Opera.
How to remove Opera cache and cookies?
- Firstly, launch the Opera browser on the device.
- Click on the Menu tab located in the upper left edge of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select Settings.
- Now, select Privacy and Security from the left pane.
- Below Privacy, press the button for clearing browsing data.
- In the Clear browsing data pop-up window, click on the pull-down menu.
- Choose the time. It is greatly commended to opt for “the beginning of time.”
- Now, check the box next to Cookies and other site data.
- Similarly, check the box next to Cached images and files.
- Click on the Clear browsing data button located at the bottom of the pop-up window.
After completing this stepwise process, you will find that the websites are loading correctly. However, you will have to keep deleting cache and cookies from Opera from time to time. office com setup
FAQs – office.com/setup:
- What are the steps to turn on compatibility mode word 2016
- Error: Microsoft word 2016 compatibility mode turn off
- how to enable macros in Excel 2016
- how to enable macros in Excel 2007
- Error: Microsoft word compatibility mode turn off
- Office won’t work because of your security settings macros have been disabled
- how to enable macros in Excel 2013
- Error: word 2016 opens in compatibility mode
Garry, he has been making the people aware of the security threats from so long to make the internet a safer place to browse on. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, Antivirus, malware, social networking, internet, and new media. He does write for Microsoft Office Products at office.com/setup.